Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 13

I'm grateful for laziness tonight.  The plan was to go to the gym this evening, but when Jack got up from his nap, I ended up in his bed for an hour (joined by Cora soon after).  I feel like my mind has been racing the last few days with so many things to think about and do, that I felt like rebelling and doing nothing.  We read some books and then watched as Cora started reaching for Jack's pacifier (update: we are down to him just having it at naps).  She would pull it out, and then bring it toward her mouth.  She had it almost all the way in, but that would have been too much germ sharing for me.  Her discovery of her opposable thumb and her glued-fingers grab was just too cute to watch.

The laziness has continued all evening.  It's been nice.



No comments: