Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Looking to update your work-out wardrobe?

I've made no secret that I'm a fan of Stitch Fix.  Fashion advice in a box?  A personal shopper that sends clothes to my door with few strings attached?  This fits my life right now!

So when I heard about pv.body, a similar concept, but for work-out wear, I signed up to review their product.  pv.body works in the following way:
  • Take a simple style quiz online
  • Pay $49.95
  • Be mailed a box of high quality workout gear (1 top and 1 bottom) that you would pay more than $100 for in a store
The style quiz lets you specify what type of workouts you typically do, where (outside, the gym, etc.), what size you are, what type of fit you like (think racerback tops, cropped pants, fitted shorts, etc.), and what type of color palettes you typically wear.

I received one box and was really happy with both the quality and the "fit" for my style.  I received a MPG brand racer back tank and cropped leggings, that do indeed retail for over $100 (I checked them out online.)  They both fit me, were flattering, and coordinate as a work-out outfit.

If you receive items that you don't like or that do not fit, you have the option to exchange for different sizes or styles at no cost to you.  You can also choose to return the whole order for a complete refund.

When you sign-up, you will automatically receive boxes (and be charged) every month, so you would need to cancel if you only wanted one box or only needed a few new outfits.

I'm not someone to do a lot of shopping, so the monthly option wouldn't be something I'd be interested in, but I'd most definitely sign up for a box the next time my workout wardrobe needed a boost.  I was very impressed with the quality of the clothes and the company's ability to take my style quiz and translate it into clothes that I really liked.


If this sounds appealing, sign up through my link and you'll get 20% off!

No comments: