32 weeks pregnant - 4/29/12
|32 weeks pregnant - from the front|
It has been SO NICE to be on vacation. With my parents' help with Jack while we were at the beach, I didn't have to get up when he got up. This allowed me to be lazy in the morning which is nice because I'm not sleeping great right now. It was cool at the beach so it wasn't a traditional beach vacation, but Jack still got to play in the sand a lot and even ventured into what Jacob said was "freezing" water.
|32 weeks pregnant - from the side|
Disclaimer: I have called/texted my mom no less than 15 times in the last 48 hours and this morning I almost cried because I miss Jack. I am totally enjoying the time away but MISS my snuggly little firecracker. He, on the other hand, is having a blast and doesn't seem to notice we are gone.
Week Thirty-Two Stats:
How it feels to be pregnant at 32 weeks: Pelvic pressure, contractions, back pain - one or more flare up making it hard to walk and then the next day, I feel totally fine. So overall, still very manageable at this point.
My healthy pregnancy intentions for last week (how I did - it's amazing how unproductive I was this week, but that's what vacation is about, right?):
1) SLEEP! (yes though I can't seem to sleep past 6:30/7)
2) Finish reading my La Leche League Leader Handbook and plan how to roll out the new LLL of New Orleans group's first meeting in early June (started working on this)
3) Finish reading my Bradley book and do my Bradley exercises 4 days (didn't read but did do Bradley exercises some)
4) Do relaxation exercises 2 times (nope - see list below)
My healthy pregnancy intentions for this week:
1) Finish reading Bradley book and do Bradley exercises 4 days
2) Do relaxation exercises 2 times
3) Finish making my plan on how to roll out first LLL meeting in June
4) Don't have the baby while on vacation :)