Sunday, May 05, 2013

Ellie - cute new exercise fashion line!

A few months back I tried pv.body, a company that sent you a monthly exercise outfit to match preferences you submitted. The company has since morphed into its own fitness fashion line, Ellie. Their rationale was that rather than trying to find consistently quality, stylish fitness wear, why not invest the energy in developing their own high quality product.

I was interested to follow the company's evolution, so I signed up as a Fit Fashionista to review their first offerings. Their goal is to offer a new collection each month. You can still sign up to receive a monthly box (you can pre-select the items or you can let the company pick) or you can just shop the online store at any point. The monthly box option is attractive because you can pick any two pieces for $49.95 and free shipping.

I loved their first collection (February) and I was really happy with the leggings and long sleeve running tank I received (pictured here.) The leggings are flattering and have a nice long fit.  The shirt I just love.  The material is very soft, the color is beautiful, and there are both thumb holes and cuffs that you can fold over your hands for cold runs. (Which I would do if I lived somewhere cold, that is.)



Their March collection was on the theme "Little Black Collection" and was also fun to shop through.  I opted for black leggings and a black sports bra/racer back tank combination top.  This is definitely the most stylish workout top I own!

In April, they launched the Coral Crush collection; Ellie will continue to roll out a themed collection each month.


The turn around time on my February and March outfits was slow, so I held this review to see if the company could work out the kinks with their shipping.  Their customer service was excellent and they sent me a free outfit for April.  That outfit came within a week of the order.  Their commitment is to turn orders around within 24 hours.

I have a friend who has also tried the clothes and really likes them. Check them out online and take advantage of the 20% off coupon you get through my link!


20 percent of Ellie





No comments: