In any one week, Jacob Landry can be found:
- managing the strategy team at the largest school district in Louisiana
- tending the Landry farm: feeding the ducks and chickens, putting new plants in the ground, watering the vegetable garden
- heading out to Tulane for Executive MBA courses (but NOT anymore, hello family Saturdays!)
- selling eggs on Craigslist (the chickens' eggs that is)
- participating in pretty much every New Orleans leadership fellowship/summit/weekend/happy hour
- wrestling with a 3 year old or crawling around with an 11 month old
- finding the very best deal on every single thing we need to buy
- washing dishes, cooking, bathing children, reading bedtime stories
But he is such an awesome father; he really loves me and our family; he really cares about people. He lives life fully and he makes sure I do too.
We've had some awesome adventures together with many more to come. He is my co-pilot in this life. I'm very proud of you Jacob as you add another couple of letters to your name.
Happy Graduation Daddy!
|Young Jacob wearing, yes, fake glasses|
|This guy's hair grows fast! Jacob in France|
|He occasionally sports a mustache, mainly to annoy me!|
|My favorite Jacob Landry hairdo.|
|It's been fun (scary?) to see that Jack is turning into a jokester just like his Daddy.|