Saturday, August 03, 2013

Stitch Fix - the time I bought the whole box

I've already shared my love of Stitch Fix.

It is still the perfect shopping solution for me.  A few clicks online...stored style/color/fit preferences...a box arriving at my doorstep...trying on clothes at my leisure at my house...shopping credits thanks to friends using my link...and the end product of stylish clothes that I would never have made time or known how to find.

As a treat to myself, I scheduled this, my fourth, Stitch Fix to arrive before I left on my international trip. I liked four items, but if you keep all five, you get 25% off the whole order, so it was cheaper to keep all five, so that's what I did!

If you haven't tried Stitch Fix, use my link to sign up - I continue to be 100% sold!
New dress

New shirt
New shirt

1 comment:

Katie Coburn said...

Looking good mama!