Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 17



I'm grateful for the March of Dimes, the work that they do, and the wonderful experiences I have had as a volunteer.

Why care about the March of Dimes?  Because they make stories like this possible.  This is written by my friend Emily about her beautiful little girl, Anna Kate.

Interesting side note.  Emily and her husband Jason joined our church, Rayne UMC, on the same day Jacob and I did.  We were both pregnant and due about a week apart.  Well Anna Kate came very early and I remember seeing her name on the prayer list and praying for her.  Emily also remembers seeing Jack's name on the prayer list soon after because of his heart surgery and praying for him.  It was only later that we reconnected and are now members of the same Sunday School class.  Healthy Jack and Anna Kate are now also friends :)

No comments: